If you talk about CISSP Certification, it is basically the Certified Information Systems Security Professional credential, which happens to be the most advanced and exhausting exam, which simply tests the capabilities of information security professionals and it validates your skills to secure an enterprise environment. If you are keen to become a CISSP certified professional, it is certainly not a cakewalk. It simply needs years of relevant work experience apart from the endorsement from an existing CISSP professional that go for 6-hour long grueling exam. The cissp training exam is conducted by (ISC)2 and it offers the vendor the neutral capabilities that remain applicable worldwide and industry-wide. Let’s dig in deep about the CISSP Certification in the following paragraphs:
Pre-Requisites or Eligibility Criteria for CISSP Certification
If you talk about the CISSP Certification it requires minimum 5 years of full-time experience in at least 2 of the 8 domains enlisted by (ISC)2 or you need 4 years of full-time experience in at least 2 of the 8 (ISC)2 domains along with a 4-year college degree.
The Eight Domains of CISSP from CBK (Common Book of Knowledge) are as under:
- Asset Security
- Communications and Network Security
- Security Engineering
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The Specializations in CISSP Certification are found in the following subjects:
- Management (CISSP-ISSMP)
- Architecture (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Engineering (CISSP-ISSEP)
Why should you go for CISSP Training before getting the CISSP CERTIFICATION?
Before you go for your CISSP Certification, it is vital to go for the training, as it will benefit you the same:
- It helps ingaining capabilities to design the architecture along with managing the security of enterprise environments.
- It helps in validating the proven skills along with helping you to gain the expertise gained through IT security experience
- It helps inshowcasing your technical proficiency, and capabilities that in turn help in developing an effective IT security program for an organization as per the globally accepted standards.
- It helps in filling up the skill gap, which simplyleaves a number of many security positions empty in a number of business organizations, despite having a huge demand.
- It will help indifferentiating your expertise from peers for acquiring the desirable job positions in this fast-growing environment for information security
- It helps in establishing your commitment towards the information security for the best practices carried out gaining the relevant skills continually to earn CPEs and
- It helps in accessing the valuable resources related to study and career
A number of Job openings for IT security positions do often are seen enlisting the CISSP certification, whichis among the key pre-requisites. The other cyber security certifications that are seen in demand can include CHFI, Cisco Security and CEH credentials. It is animperative requirement especially if you talk about the domains like banks, financial institutions and insurance firms where cost of a data breach is relatively at the higher side. The demand for having a good and knowledgeable security expert is high in the market since time immemorial however; one can find the crunch of cyber security skills in the same market. At the very time, it has becomes all that important to acquire certification and strengthen your position in the information security industry.
For more on CISSP Certification, visit the site- https://www.kapokcomtech.com