Working in the field can be a complex task, but asset management, performance and customer service need to be managed closely – for the benefit of both profitability and customer retention. System integration services are one of the excellent ways of working as it is mode of bringing together the subsystems into one main system and work with unity. A mobile workforce management app can give field operatives in almost any industry the necessary tools to fulfill their objectives.Used correctly, mobile workforce management software can increase overall customer satisfaction in the field and allow an organisation to minimise costs.
Fully integrated mobile workforce solutions can perform a range of essential business functions, including scheduling, forecasting, dispatch and the compiling of reports. Field operatives can use these apps on an everyday smart phone, and that allows them to perform basic business processes in the field. This ensures that work is completed to standard and on time – wherever that may be. As well as making the life of field operatives easier, mobile workforce management tools also provide managers with real-time information that can aid them in delivering the very best in service for the customer. Tasks such as scheduling, data analysis and long-term planning can be completed throughout the course of a busy working day.
The comprehensive management solution offered by these apps allows a company to fully automate its various processes in the field. As well as allowing managers to make long and short-term strategy decisions, mobile workforce management solutions provide a number of key benefits that have the potential to improve profitability and the service experienced by the customer.
– Customers are ensured a more accurate and timely service, and the costs associated with that service are greatly reduced
– Proof of service for dispute resolution
– Job processing times are reduced
– Reduced paperwork improves the efficiency of workers in the field whilst improving the accuracy and quality of data capture
– Those responsible for scheduling and dispatching have a real-time view of activity in the field – keeping service delays to a minimum
– Travel times in the field are reduced – minimising delays and fuel costs
– The field workers with the appropriate skills and experience can be assigned suitable jobs
– Electronic dispatch notices can be sent to individual devices in the field, and changes can be made where necessary
– The costs of assets, labour and time can be allocated on a job by job basis for detailed cost control and accounting transparency
– Mobile workforce solutions can also help managers to improve health and safety procedures – reducing injuries and risk to a minimum
Traditional methods of mobile workforce management rely on reams of paperwork, the trust between manager and employee and rigid scheduling. However, an integrated app can help a company to forecast both sales and costs, and that can mean strategy changes can be made according to real-time data. Automated dispatch functions vastly reduce job turnaround times, and management can access real-time progress reports at any time of the day. The flexibility and visibility that mobile workforce management tools provide allow organisations to adapt to the constant ebb and flow of business and field operations – improving the customer’s experience and profitability.